|1. I love a good wine, but what I love even more is a good, local wine. The perfect gift for a holiday party or a coworker, Farmer's Daughter Local Wine. Come in and see us to grab a bottle.
2. We have such a great selection of handmade jewelry, these locally sourced reclaimed wood earrings from, Beneath the Bark, pop not only out of the box, but when you’re wearing them as well.
3. When gifting to the men in my life, I always stick with a classic. The Men's Bamboo Lightweight Fleece from Freefly is a must.
4. There is always that one holiday party that you want to look chic and effortless at the same time. This combo fits the bill! Sequin top with pleated palazzo pants.
5. What woman doesn’t like to shine at a party! A Sequin black dress w/ spaghetti string straps.
6. Nothing better than a laugh with the family during the holidays. We always watch ELF in my house, and Will Ferrell definitely gets us into the spirit.
7. Gathering with family in Georgia for Christmas Eve and family here on Christmas Day.